Venture Out Day
A sunny yet windy day... would be a waste if I stay at home and not do anything... so I decided to venture out to 尖沙嘴 (Tsim Sha Tsui or TST) for shopping... to be exact, I wanted to go to 加連威老道 (Granville Road), which is the best place in town to shop for cheap and trendy clothes...
Before heading to TST, I went to try out this little Shanghaiese eatery down the road... Had 菜肉煎餃 and 豆漿 for brunch...

Nothing beats freshly made fried dumpling in a quiet shop on a Saturday morning... Yummy!
After that, I took a bus down to TST... Hung Hom is like the most convenient place to stay... the bus ride to TST took less than 10 minutes! Before going to Granville Road, I went for a stroll along Victoria Harbour... From there, you can see Hong Kong Island...

Further down, there is this place called 星光大道 (Avenue of Star) where they showcase alot of things related to Hong Kong's entertainment industry... including statue of 李小龍...

And I saw this board with all the notes from the fans of 張國榮 to commemorate him...

So many! But that's not surprising I guess... afterall, many of up grew up with him in our lives...
Did some quick window shopping at New World Shopping Centre and Sogo before heading to Granville Road... First purchase at Granville Road was at this place called 龍城藥房...

No no I'm not there to buy medicines... half of this shop sells skincare and hair products... Brands like Clinique, L'Oreal, etc etc are all available, and usually cheaper than what you get outside coz they buy in bulk... Bought for myself a set of L'Oreal ReFinish micro-dermabrasion kit at only $78 (that's like S$16?)...
After that also went shopping for clothes... bought 2 cardigans and 2 tops for just over $200 (less than S$45)... what a bargain! Also had my favourite 雞蛋仔 when I shop til hungry...

Satisfied... :)
Shall take a short nap before I go meet my cell group later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home