Happy National Day
Happy not because it's National Day... but it's been a fruitful day... went for service in the morning, then lunch with my cell group people... after that someone suggested catching a movie, either 夜宴 or Click... so we went to Time Square... it was fully booked (the whole world is out for movie!) so we ended up having ice-cream at Ben and Jerry and then shop around...
After that, I headed to Central to meet my colleague... we went for hair cut at her cousin's hair salon... she's really good... now I have nice nice hair... look more trendy... :)
Then after that we headed for dinner at 翠華... it's like the best 茶餐廳 around I think... every dish is very nice... especially their noodles... the soup base is fantastic... and their 奶油豬仔包 is also very very nice... crispy on the outside and soft on the inside... the only bad thing is that it's a little on the expensive side for 茶餐廳...
On the way home, managed to catch a glimpse of the National Day firework display when the bus was passing by Victoria Harbour heading towards the Cross Harbour Tunnel... Very funny how the kids on the bus went "waaaaah"... Heard it lasted a good 23 minutes... I was home before it was over, but from my place you can only hear the sound and see the sky turn red and green...

1 Comments:
I had ben & jerry on fri too! heh.
let's dump those idiots aside and be happy!
i'm still feeling happy now, okie with him now, but someone else came to talk to me last night.. not a very gd convo.
tell you more online.
Post a Comment
<< Home