Probably the Best Donut in the World
It has to be Krispy Kreme...

I had my first encounter with it when I was in Sydney... I had never been a big fan of donuts... coz I thought it's all oily with sugar dropping everywhere when you eat it... until I was introduced to Krispy Kreme in Sydney and immediately fell in love with it... It's not oily and just sweet enough for my liking... I still remember that at the end of my 2 weeks in Sydney, I brought half a dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts from the airport and brought them all the way back to Singapore...
After 2 years, I finally meet Krispy Kreme again! And it's at Lee Garden Road, just 3 minutes walk from my office! Just discovered it not long ago... Now I can buy donuts for breakfast! And one thing I really like about the store at Lee Garden Road - when you join the queue to buy donuts, the staff will hand you an original glazed donut as sampler for free! And it's not like a small piece... it's the whole donut!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home